1. How long does it take to complete my abstract portrait?
Your portrait can take 1 – 3 months to complete, depending on the size and complexity of your commission. There are several pre-assembled packages, which provide guaranteed completion timeframes. Expedited service is also available with some packages.
2. What is the price of a commission?
Travis’ prices are determined by you based on the following 3 factors, and will be discussed fully during your consultation:
- The Canvas Size for the Final Canvas
- The Desired Completion Date
- The Steps of Your Particular Commission Process
3. What sizes do you offer?
The size is selectable by you. The artist offers standard off the shelf canvas sizes, or custom-sized canvases to fit your unique space.
4. What medium do you work in?
Acrylic paint and pencil/graphite on canvas
5. Do you work in other formats or mediums like sculpture, oil paint or mixed media?
Not at this time, Travis’ focus is strictly on painting using acrylic paints and mediums only.
6. Can I reproduce any aspect of the commission?
No. The copyright to all works produced by Travis Tyler Brimner remain with the artist, adhering to standard copyright laws in the United States.
7. Do you require clients to sign a contract or agreement?
Yes, as the contract is meant to protect both parties and ensure the fulfillment of all obligations.
8. What is your payment structure?
Their are four payments in a typical commission:
- 20% Due Upon Signing
- 40% Upon Approval of the Studies
- 20% Upon Completion of the Final Canvas
- 20% Upon Completion of the Narrative/Journal
9. What forms of payment do you accept?
All major credit cards, cash or bank check
10. Do you accept returns or exchanges? What about changes to the portrait?
No, all sales are final. Per the Satisfaction Policy in the contract/agreement, the artist does provide a limited number of revisions to the final painting.
11. What about services like framing, delivery, installation, shipping, etc?
- Framing is provided at an additional cost, and the artist can assist in framing selection, delivery, etc
- Delivery & Installation are complimentary, if you live in Dallas, Tx
- Shipping is provided at an additional cost, and all shipments must be insured to the full value of the piece