1. How long does it take to complete my abstract portrait?
Your portrait can take 1 – 2 months to complete, depending on the size and complexity of your commission. There are several pre-assembled packages, which provide guaranteed completion time frames. Expedited service is also available with some packages.
2. What is the price of a commission?
Prices are determined by you based on the following factors, and will be discussed fully during your consultation:
- The Size of the Final Painting
- The Desired Completion Date
- The Steps of Your Particular Commission Process
3. What sizes do you offer?
The size is chosen by you. I offer standard off-the-shelf canvas sizes, or custom-sized canvases to fit your unique space.
4. What medium do you work in?
Acrylic paint, pen/ink and pencil/graphite on canvas
5. Do you work in other formats or mediums like sculpture, oil paint or mixed media?
Not at this time, my focus is on painting using acrylic paints and mediums only.
6. Can I reproduce any aspect of the commission?
The copyright to all artworks produced by Travis Tyler Brimner remain with the artist, adhering to standard copyright laws in the United States.
7. Do you require clients to sign an upfront agreement?
Yes, as the agreement is meant to protect both parties and ensure the fulfillment of all obligations.
8. What is your payment structure?
There are three payments in a typical commission:
- 30% Due Upon Signing of Agreement
- 40% Upon Completion of the Study Paintings
- 30% Upon Completion of the Final Painting & Narrative/Journal
9. What forms of payment do you accept?
All major credit cards, cash or bank check
10. Do you accept returns or exchanges on commissioned pieces? What about changes to the portrait?
All commissioned art sales are final. However, the process of creating all commissioned pieces is designed to ensure the patron’s satisfaction. Additionally, per the Satisfaction Policy in the agreement, the artist does provide a limited number of revisions to the final painting.
11. What about services like framing, delivery, installation, shipping, etc?
- Framing is provided at an additional cost, and the artist can assist in framing selection, delivery, etc
- Delivery & Installation are complimentary, if you live in the Dallas/Fort Worth metropolitan area
- Shipping is provided at an additional cost, and all shipments must be insured to the full value of the piece